Consignor 101 – Let’s Get Started
Trunk Treasures is a children’s and mommies consignment event that is held several times a year. We pride ourselves in accepting only the best quality merchandise, which allows our shoppers to find great deals and our consignors to fetch a greater amount of money for their more expensive items. We encourage you to bring your clothing and accessories for sale as well as your children’s – from infants to teenagers!
1) REGISTER! To get your consignor number CLICK HERE Once you have your number you can log in to the system and begin to enter inventory, choose a drop off appointment or sign up to volunteer.
2) Choose and prepare your items. – Quality is of utmost importance to us. Please keep this in mind when you’re going through your items. We will kindly refuse any items that are not in pristine condition. Bottom line, would YOU want to buy this item and take it home with you? Include in your inventory your designer or designer-ish clothing and shoes (yours and your little ones), educational materials, games, higher end household and décor items, formal wear, costumes, books, dvd’s, video games, baby gear of any sort, furniture, Christmas and holiday décor during the fall/winter seasons and of course TOYS, TOYS, TOYS!
3) Schedule your drop off appointment! In order to keep everything as organized as possible we have a drop off schedule to help inspect all items and get the sale ready. This is the day before the actual sale begins. CLICK HERE to select an appt. We ask that you help with this process by sorting your hanging items by size and gender and placing a rubber band around each size. For further instructions on how to prepare your items, CLICK HERE for our helpful guide.
4) Enter your inventory. Our system makes it so easy to add items, descriptions and set pricing. This menu also allows you to discount or donate any items. CLICK HERE to log in to the inventory program.
5) Print your tags! CLICK HERE to print your tags. You must not block popup windows in order to print them as they come up in a separate window. If you’re a mac user, mozilla is better for alignment of the tags. Please use #64 cardstock and remember to CLICK HERE for further instructions on preparing your items.
6) If you’d like to gain earliest access and earn 70% of your sales CLICK HERE to volunteer at the sale.
Thank you for consigning with us! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 619-869-1316.