What Can I Sell?
Please check for recalls at: www.cpsc.gov
Acceptable Sizes: from newborn through junior and women’s name brand items. We encourage our consignors to also include their designer clothing and accessories in their inventory.
Condition: All clothing must be in like-new condition. Clothing with stains, tears, or that is simply outdated will not be accepted. Clothing must also smell nice! Smoky, attic-stored, or plain stinky clothing will be returned to you at check-in!
We are no longer accepting maternity clothing in order to make room for more juniors and women’s fashion.
Note: Clothing from Wal-mart and K-mart NOT accepted. They do not sell well. Here are a few brands that we do accept that sell well: Zuana, Mini Boden, Gymboree, Crazy 8′s, Naartjie, J. Crew, GAP, Roxy, Le Top, QuickSilver, Janie & Jack, Baby Lulu, Hannah Anderson, Ralph Lauren, Guess, Burberry, Columbia, Lucky, Juicy, and Robeez.
Remember, outfits sell better than single items. Even if the two pieces did not come together, if you dressed your child in them together, consider selling it as a set.
Sizes: Newborn to teen as well as women’s.
Condition: Shoes must have little wear and look new. We will be very picky on shoes.
Excersaucers, Bumbos, high chairs, walkers, swings, outdoor play equipment, strollers, playpens, etc.
- Equipment needs to be VERY CLEAN and fully functional.
- If batteries are required for normal operation, they must be included and fully functional. You can pick up reasonably priced batteries at dollar stores.
Cribs, bassinets, bunk beds, twin beds, double or full-sized beds, dressers, armoires, student’s desks, glide rockers, changing tables, bookshelves, etc.
- Furniture must be in excellent condition, very clean and contemporary.
CHILDREN’S ROOMS’ ACCESSORIES:
Rugs, drapes, lamps, wall art, storage units, shelving, etc.
Blankets, crib sheets, twin or double or full-sized bedding, bumper pads, receiving blankets, etc.
- All bedding must be freshly laundered (hint: if it smells good, it will sell faster!)
Nearly all toys are accepted.
- Toys tend to sell extremely well, but must be in pristine condition and should be reasonably priced.
- Toys must have ALL pieces and batteries as required.
NURSING & FEEDING:
Nursing cover-ups, toddler silverware, plates/bowls in pristine condition, bibs, bottle warmers, etc.
Our shoppers LOVE buying books and we usually see approximately 75% of all books sell. Best sellers are gently used children’s books and those related to childbirth, nursing, and parenting.
Must be in original case. No violent or mature video games accepted.
Have we missed something? Send us an email if you have questions about an item not listed on this page.
Remember: all items must be LIKE-NEW! Don’t prepare dirty, old, or worn items. They will not be accepted.
- Any item that is outdated, stained, missing parts, or is broken
- Improperly tagged items
- Dirty clothing
- Smelly clothing
- Outdated clothing
- Shoes that are not in excellent condition
- Toys that require batteries and do not have them
- Breast Pumps/Carseats/Drop Side Cribs
- Items that have been recalled (if in doubt, check online)
- Fast food kids’ meals toys
Remember, QUALITY IS EVERYTHING! We adhere to highest quality standards to maintain our reputation and attract savvy shoppers who can count on finding the best merchandise at our sales.