Tagging your items is MUCH easier than you may think! Our software is designed with EVERYONE in mind and will simply take you from the consignor sign on screen to the tagging page where you can easily add the details of your items.
I keep a box of supplies handy so everything is in one place when I am ready to begin tagging. Here’s a list of items you’ll need:
- Card stock for tags. You need 60-67 lb card stock to print the tags. You can find this at Wal Mart for just under $4.00 for 50 pages which will print off 500 tags for you. Colored or white is fine card stock.
- Small hole punch. (optional) Putting holes in tags to pin to clothing looks nicer than just tearing through with the pin and seems to reduce the possibility of torn tags.
- Safety Pins. Larger ones to pin the tags to clothing items, shorter pins to secure outfits together.
- Smaller clothes hangers. I keep them when I buy new clothes for my kids and keep them to the side in their closets.
- Quart and Gallon Zip style storage bags.
- Packing tape to tape hangers together to complete outfits.
- Rubber bands to band together size groups.
We strive to maintain a pristine presentation at our event and we count on your cooperation. The better you prepare your items, the more likely they are to sell. It doesn’t take much more time to put the effort into pressing your clothing, but it makes your items more desirable to our shoppers. We ask that all items are hung so that when the item of clothing is facing you, the hanger makes a question mark as in the picture below.
When you’re ready to begin tagging, click HERE.